Best way to import contacts, e-mails and calendar from work exchange server

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ, 2MB RAM, Leopard
hi guys

i want to get some recommendations on how to pull across my contacts, calendar an e-mails so i can view them in entourage, any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
hi guys

i want to get some recommendations on how to pull across my contacts, calendar an e-mails so i can view them in entourage, any suggestions?

OK, firstly ensure that MS Office is right up to date. Run the updater from Entourage (not from the Apple menu), you may need to do this several times.

Once this is done, open up iCal, and you should see Entourage appear as a Calendar (mine always appears in purple). Just copy all the other Calendar entries to the Entourage entry. When you open Entoutage they will all be there. Make sure this is your default, so any 'add to iCal' links add to both iCal and Entourage.

Do not delete your iCal calendar, as this may affect Entourage too.

As for address book, Entourage should do this automatically, but if it does not, just click the appropriate icon in pereferences to remain in sync with Address Book.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ, 2MB RAM, Leopard
hi

thanks for the advice, i will give that a go

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.