Audio CD name problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC Pro 2.66
I burnt a CD for my daughter and now every burnt audio CD, and only the burnt ones, come up with the same name on my desktop. itunes recognizes the names and displays everything properly in itunes, but my desktop and any Mac related areas show the altered name of the original burnt CD. Any suggestions? Not a real big problem but it is frustrating as I don't really like Christina Aguillera's "Candyman", the name now associated to all audio CD's on my desktop:Smirk: . Sure worked great for my 12 yeaar old daughter though.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC Pro 2.66
I stumped my local Mac dealer and the Apple experts too. I reloaded the OS and it fixed the problem. I love Mac and won't go back, but for a minute I was thinking I had a windows-like problem...bite my own tongue.

Event hough I got no replies to this question, I do like the forums and appreciate the insight one can get from reading others' woes.
Shawn:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.