iPhoto does not work in Front Row

Reaction score
I recently installed Leopard, but am still using the old iLife suite. Most of the new Front Row works fantastically, but for some reason when I go to Photos, the only thing that comes up is Shared Photos. I have been able to view my iPhoto library if I enable sharing and then connect to my own computer, but I'm certain that's not how it's supposed to work.

Any ideas?

OP
S
Reaction score
Something new occurred. I was writing an e-mail using the Mail app, and opened the picture tray thingy. When I clicked on the iPhoto library, it said 'Open iPhoto 5 or later to view library', or something along those lines, and I assure you that iPhoto was open at the time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
It looks like your system isn't recognizing your iPhoto's presence. I'd reinstall iPhoto and/or restart the computer if I were you. And if that doesn't work, get Apple to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.