Cram and Jam?

M

mac_noobie

Hi, I am a highschool student and I am buying a powerbook 12" tomorrow, does anyone know if a high school student qualifies for the cram and jam deal? I really want to do it but I also dont want to buy and ipod with my powerbook and not be able to get the rebate. The only reason I ask is because I saw something about college students qualifying. Or does that deal go for everyone?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
It is college students only

OP
M

mac_noobie

then how do they know if you are a college student or not when you send in the rebate form?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Purchase an iPod and a qualifying iBook or PowerBook from an Apple Store, the Apple Store for Education Individuals online, or a participating Apple Authorized Campus Reseller between July 7, 2004, and September 25, 2004. Total savings can add up to $530, including the Education Individual discount, when compared to the suggested retail price.

You need college ID to buy it in store and online they get in contact with the school you say you are enrolled in to make sure you are a student there

OP
M

mac_noobie

It's all ok, my dad teaches at a college and he said he'd do it for me... I checked it again (the fine print on the coupon) and it said faculty and staff also qualify. So I'm in the green luckly, thanks for you help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.