i want my iCal back

Reaction score
Just "upgraded" to Leopard and my calendar in iCal is blank. I just did an upgrade not E and I or A and I. Is there a way to get my stuff back? I did a CCC before I upgraded just don't know what to look for and my external drive? Thanks again for any help for the poor sap.

Lee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
Well, To be honist. I dont belive you can get your stuff back. If it was an upgrade, the information should have still been there, should not have gone blank at all.It might be faster just to re- enter the information in. As it might take some time for some one to help you out( I am not much help, dont know much about mac's....learning)

Sorry I could not be more help.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
If you did a bootable back up with CCC, you could try booting into Tiger and do an export in iCal there, back in Leopard do an import.

Have not done it myself, don't use iCal - but worth a shot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.