need help with garage band.

Reaction score
how do i speed the tempo of the actual song and not just the grid

and is there anyway to download more drum sets or effects or anything on garage band

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 2GHz Intel 2GB RAM, iPod Classic 80Gb, iPhone
To edit the tempo Click this icon & change to project

1805699391_a0af170878_o.jpg

Then click Tempo

1805699395_3ef38cae37_o.jpg

It will bring up a slider, just drag to change the tempo, It will change the tempo of every item in the project.

To add new samples just click on one you don't already have it will say something like "download or install from disk"

Click install from disk on put in CD 2 of the Tiger install disks, It should install them all.

Hope this helps

OP
J
Reaction score
i wish this wored but whenever i try it, it doesnt actually speed the song up or slow it down....it just changes the Grid which is why i posted this in the first place...i cant seem to figure it out

To edit the tempo Click this icon & change to project

1805699391_a0af170878_o.jpg

Then click Tempo

1805699395_3ef38cae37_o.jpg

It will bring up a slider, just drag to change the tempo, It will change the tempo of every item in the project.

To add new samples just click on one you don't already have it will say something like "download or install from disk"

Click install from disk on put in CD 2 of the Tiger install disks, It should install them all.

Hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.