Quick ITUNES Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
when I delete files it asks me if I want to delete from library or send to trash, well I accidently hit something so it only removes from library and it wont ask me to send to trash anymore

i looked through prefs and i cant find anything to fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
Ammm, that wierd, it should ask you. I had look on my coputer two and could not fined anything that would fix that ithere. What iTunes you running.

You might also try the "iTunes Help" and see if you could find the information you need there.

The only othere thing I can think of its to re-install iTunes of the install DVD, witch will set everything (or should) back to defult ( not your main setting but any under lieing seting)

Othere then that I would wait untill some one eales comes along to help you out.But I would try the "iTunes help" its normaly very useful.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
Ammm, that wierd, it should ask you. I had look on my coputer two and could not fined anything that would fix that ithere. What iTunes you running.

You might also try the "iTunes Help" and see if you could find the information you need there.

The only othere thing I can think of its to re-install iTunes of the install DVD, witch will set everything (or should) back to defult ( not your main setting but any under lieing seting)

Othere then that I would wait untill some one eales comes along to help you out.But I would try the "iTunes help" its normaly very useful.

I tried the help no luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
Ok, amm, you could try the re-install idia, witch would basicaly be re-installing iLife you would only need the first DVD disk, if you like or you can wait for some one who would no more about it, to help you.Or get in tuch with one of the more knowageble members via IM, that way your sure to get help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard, iPhone 3GS
What he said.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.