leopard problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
so i intrted the disk and followed the instructions! then i left it alone and let it insall, then it restarted and now it has been at this blue screen ????????????

anyone help me pleaseee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Video| 15" MacBook Pro | iPod Shuffle
Blue Screen of Death.

No known cure or remedy.

Just kidding. Try restarting and re-installing again.

Reaction score
if you have had the app "clear dock" installed, Leopard is not compatible with it. There are solutions in going into the user mode and deleting those files.

Good luck

OP
hotskate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15” Macbook Pro, Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB, 160GB HD
new problem now lol.... my mail application was working before now it wont "send" i hear the noise whistle thingy implying it sent but noone is getting my emails

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
if you have had the app "clear dock" installed, Leopard is not compatible with it. There are solutions in going into the user mode and deleting those files.

Good luck

While that is a possible cause, it's not always true. I have clear dock installed on my Quad and iBook (notice I said HAVE and not HAD) and I have had no issues with them. Not the Clear Dock doesn't work at all. I am beginning to suspect this issue may be an Intel only thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.