OS Tech Support 50 min wait and still waiting

Reaction score
I normally have no less then a 5 min wait for tech support but not this time
50 mins and still waiting. I waited 25 mins to be told I will have to transfer you to a level two tech I am not trained in leopard. WHAT???? Is it me or did they hold the release back for 5 months and I have tech support telling me there not trained on it? So now 30 mins later still on hold.
Sadly my only issue is in mail I cant delete my Drafts Note there Pop Accounts so the drafts are on the computer not server.

SO How long have you waited on hold?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Well obviously this is no comfort, but what did you expect really?

All their Leopard experts will be snowed, so they're probably just trying to filter out some queries.

I am pretty sure your question could be answered easily here, if you write it out clearly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I have been on the phone with apple twice today. The first time for 3 hours! Having an issue with my browsers crashing after a couple minutes online. I am on hold yet again. I was told to do disk permissions repair and verify. My repair was on for 4 hours and still running I just shut down and decided to talk to the Leopard experts...if I can get through...I bet they are swamped with mad Leopard users today...I trust that they will take care of business and get the issues fixed...I hope...
Come on apple were counting on you...what a huge disappointment...but I still like several of the Leopard features...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4
It is interesting how two people can do the same type of install (upgrade, A&I, clean), and only one can have an issue while the other is A-OK.

weird

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
Finally get on with the Leopard experts and my phone goes dead!....Arggghhhh...that was an hour wasted...I have been on hold a total of 3 hours today with apple and talked about and hour...oh boy...

OP
G
Reaction score
Ok over Two hours and the only answer they gave me at the end up was reinstall my mail boxes for the mail accounts in Question I will post what I did to fix it with out deleting them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.