is the webcam always blurrry on amsn?

Reaction score
I downloaded amsn and used the isight as a webcam and i got my friend to send me a print screen and the camara is so blurry! is there anyway to fix that?

or any alternatives to get webcam to work on a mac while talking to ppl on msn?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
What kind of Mac are you on, and are you using an internal or an external iSight? The internal ones on the iMacs and laptops seem to produce a clearer, better picture than the external iSights do.

I have an external iSight and I must admit that I was disappointed with the image quality when I first got it. I have gotten used to it these days, but it is one of those areas where Apple was not as good as its competition.

OP
H
Reaction score
its the internal one im using...im trying to get it to work on amsn but some people cant seee it....its always blurry to people who can and amsn is glitchy anyway :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
adium are adding video/audio support soon, try it out on there when it comes out, it may be better....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.