3G Nano Cases

Reaction score
Hey guys, I could really use some help here. I have been trying to find a hard case for the new nano that will cover the screen and have a belt clip. I think griffin offers one for the 2G nano, but haven't seen anything for the 3G's. Anyone stumble across what I'm looking for?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I could really use some help here. I have been trying to find a hard case for the new nano that will cover the screen and have a belt clip. I think griffin offers one for the 2G nano, but haven't seen anything for the 3G's. Anyone stumble across what I'm looking for?

All the cases I have seen don't cover the screen I think this is because the screen is very hard to scratch since it has the same glass screen as the iphone.

OP
X
Reaction score
All the cases I have seen don't cover the screen I think this is because the screen is very hard to scratch since it has the same glass screen as the iphone.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Did the previous generations have this same screen?

Reaction score
Gear4 do lots of nice hard/screen cover cases for the 3G Nano. Or, just use a sock.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.