Install Discs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.5 GB Ram
Hey, i have an ibook g4 1.33ghz im pretty sure it was the last ibook made before the macbooks were released... i have looked everywhere and i cant find the discs that came with it... does anyone know where i can buy new ones, i tried to restore it with my imac discs but i didnt work, i dont get all that hardware stuff...

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
You can probably get them from Apple.

M

MacHeadCase

Restore disks are hardware specific so that 's why it didn't work. Contact Apple to order replacement disks, they'll sell them to you and you'll be sure you'll be getting the right restore disks. :)

OP
Johnny87
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Restore disks are hardware specific so that 's why it didn't work. Contact Apple to order replacement disks, they'll sell them to you and you'll be sure you'll be getting the right restore disks. :)

Thanks alot!!! do you have any idea on the price of these discs ?

OP
Johnny87
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i rang apple today, the install discs were $48 aust for both, thanks for everyones help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hey, i have an ibook g4 1.33ghz im pretty sure it was the last ibook made before the macbooks were released... i have looked everywhere and i cant find the discs that came with it... does anyone know where i can buy new ones, i tried to restore it with my imac discs but i didnt work, i dont get all that hardware stuff...

thanks

for whatever its worth there was a 1.42ghz ibook that came out after the 1.33ghz. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.