syncing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.4Ghz C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hi guys,

I am in a slight dilemma regarding syncronicsing my new Macbook pro and my new HTC TyTNII with Win Mobile 6

In an effort to sync both items (macbook with MS Entourage 2004) I bought Markspace software to try. Problem is it dosent seem to be as easy as just plug and play, I can get the thing to work!

Has anyone tried any of these programs with much avail? I am thinking of trying Pocketmac to see if it works? Anyone tried it?

My life is busy like most folk and I really need simplicity in this department ;)

Good luck

Reaction score
Missing Sync works pretty well for me but I am using it to Sync with Windows Mobile 5 on my Blackjack. It was only a slight amount of trouble to get it working because it had to clear up some conflicts between what was in iCal versus what was on the device.

At what part are you running into trouble? Does it not detect your device correctly or does it error out on syncing?

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.4Ghz C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Missing Sync works pretty well for me but I am using it to Sync with Windows Mobile 5 on my Blackjack. It was only a slight amount of trouble to get it working because it had to clear up some conflicts between what was in iCal versus what was on the device.

At what part are you running into trouble? Does it not detect your device correctly or does it error out on syncing?

Thanks man, Im stuck at the connection part.

Do I install the HTC TyTN II disc with active sync? I can get my device to connect via bluetooth just usb?

Reaction score
Do I install the HTC TyTN II disc with active sync? I can get my device to connect via bluetooth just usb?

I didn't install any software that came with my device. I never tried to get Bluetooth working since I charge it using USB while I sync.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.