How do you transfer photos from the camera to your computer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Well I'm really new at this iPhone thing and I'm having a hard time along with a friend. How in the world do you transfer pictures to your computer? And I mean on a PC since I left my Mac at home. :(

Do you need WiFi for that? Since we're currently having a huge problem with our router right now. :Grimmace:

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
OP
rixx03
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Well, according to "iPhone The Missing Manual", when you plug in the iPhone and there are pictures on it, Windows (Windows XP) will pop up a dialog asking you what you want to do with them, and list out all the photo related progams it knows about. You select your program of interest, and apparently it will import them directly, just as if the iPhone were any other Digicam.

Well, that is what the book says. I have never tried this on a PC. Good luck.

OP
rixx03
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay, I did it. Thanks! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.