creating folders in Mail

Z

zoso1951

Greetings to all:
Sorry It's been awhile since I posted last but been busy at work and home
with my new toys. Really like our iBook sure gets hot after a couple hrs as does the power transformer. No smoke and no problems yet. Still haven't done
any cron/ clean up even after all s/w updates, but haven't notice any slowness yet either even on the Airport which is sweet. I've bought some O'Reily Unix & Panther books. One has arrived. The others with more info on
Darwin/Unix should get her soon. In the mean time I'm slow in organizing my
folders in Safari and esp. in Mail , (of which I haven't yet discoverd how to create folders to keep certain email straight, id PHP, MySQL, Java Scripts,
PERL, or other stuff to keep filed. I did a search here but only one post came up and that was on entourage. So when someone has time and knows
how to set up da' folders in Mail or other simple tricks plz
post or email me [email protected]
Thanks,
Robert

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hi zoso...
To create new mailboxes in mail, simply goto the Mailboxed menu and choose "New...". Clicking on the mailboxes button on the toolbar will open up the box drawer where you can drag them around and stuff after you've made them.

To setup rules to have your mail automatically seperated, goto the Rules section in the preferences.

OP
Z

zoso1951

schweb said:
Hi zoso...
To create new mailboxes in mail, simply goto the Mailboxed menu and choose "New...". Clicking on the mailboxes button on the toolbar will open up the box drawer where you can drag them around and stuff after you've made them.

To setup rules to have your mail automatically seperated, goto the Rules section in the preferences.
:D aHH, got it.
Thanks so much. I saw that but Thought I'd creat a new mailbox or something. Back to work
ciao!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.