older iLife on leopard

Reaction score
Can I use the tiger install discs that came with my laptop to install the old iLife apps onto leopard? I don't really get why they don't include that software in the os and I REALLY don't get why the best word software apple can include is text edit which is pathetic. But does anyone know about the install thing? thanks.

Reaction score
Can I use the tiger install discs that came with my laptop to install the old iLife apps onto leopard? I don't really get why they don't include that software in the os and I REALLY don't get why the best word software apple can include is text edit which is pathetic. But does anyone know about the install thing? thanks.

why should they include a better word processor when no other OS incudes one? they are a business not a charity after all..

anyway, yes you can use your tiger discs to install ilife.

OP
S
Reaction score
I thought windows came with word. O well whatever I'm not mad or anything just curious. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I thought windows came with word. O well whatever I'm not mad or anything just curious. Thanks.

No, it doesn't.

Word is part of Office, not Windows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.