Album Art isnt always copied to iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.6 - iMac 20" for the wife
Hi

I have many CDs which I ripped in to iTunes, and downloaded the cover flow for them with some iTunes addon, which browses Amazon.com and downloads the covers automatically. I forgot the name, as it was a Windows app and I am on a Mac already thank god.

What I discovered, is that while cover flow works in iTunes for all tracks, about half of them wont show up on the iPhone.

Is there any reason for this?

Thanks

Ben

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Found the problem through another forum,

In some albums, all my songs had the art attached, and some of them had only the first song with the Art. In iTunes, all of these albums show up as album art'ed ones, but in iPhone, only the ones show the art that have all songs with the art attached.

I am now adding the cover to all songs in all albums, and that seems to be fixing the issue,

Cheers

Ben

Reaction score
cheers for posting the answer to this i had literaly just had this prob this afternoon

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glad it helped I was running in circles until I found this realy simple by tedious solution,

Cheers

Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.