help uploading photos to processing websites

Reaction score
HELP!

I am new to Mac and I'm in love with it, but the thing I do most with my computer is my photos. I have tested many photo processing companies in the past, and I found yorkphoto to be my favorite.

Problem is, now that I bought the imac, it won't let me upload large groups of photos. I would have to select each photo one line at a time. I order way too many photos to do this.

I know you can order directly through Kodak, but I don't want to be limited to just one company.

I am sure there has to be a solution, but the salespeople at Apple don't know about such a specific topic. I am hoping someone else into photography can share with me what they do.

I did find the "quickupload" program for Walmart (for mac), and it works, but again, I really wanted to use york. I wrote to york and they only offer the one at a time upload for mac.

Is there a way around this? I've heard that you can run windows on a mac, would that accomplish what I need? I don't want this to get so difficult that it defeats the purpose of having a super easy Mac in my life! :)

I appreciate any advice/info. Thanks in advance!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.