Sees network, can't load pages!

Reaction score
Hey, I'm having trouble with my wireless network. I have a PC wired to a router, and a new macbook 2.16ghz connected wirelessely. I've been on the internet with this set-up from my macbook many times. Lately, my macbook says it's connected to my network with full signal strength but anytime I try to load up a page, it says 'problem loading page' as if there is no connection there. I can get it to work if I crawl under my desk and unplug the router and plug it back in...then I turn off mac's airport, turn it back on and voila, it works! Then a day or two later, the same thing happens. Anybody have some suggestions as to how I could fix this? I'm good on PC's but new to Mac so I don't really know how to troubleshoot anything on it!
Thanks for the help!
-bryan

OP
B
Reaction score
Meant to mention this...

The only thing that I can think of that's changed lately is my cordless phone. I previously had a 2.4ghz cordless phone that would interrupt and cut off my wireless internet connection. I just got new Dect 6.0 phones that are supposed to have less interference then the older types of cordless phones. Thanks for the help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.