Civilization IV- wont work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
Well, I put in the disk to re-load it on to my computer, it came up with "Free up some space on your local disk and then re-load Civilization IV" so i freed some space up (30GB) and yet the same thing happened ,with an added bit (Civilization IV need at lest 1 MB free space.Free Free up some space on your local disk and then re-load Civilization IV"

The disk seems ok, its not over scratched, and I used the disk no less then a mouth ago.

Any one got any idias as to why it wont work, I love this game.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Also Get "failed Loading Xml File Aseets//xml\gameinfo/civ4playeroptionfos.xml.

Any One Know What That Means

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Have you tried the standard troubleshooting maintenance of repairing your disk permissions, restarting, etc.?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes I have tryed all them, many times over, it still wont work.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
But this morrning I found that my main disk needs a repair, how every I cant, an erro comes up.I have posted that as a diffrent thread.

So many blood problems all the time!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.