Should i or shouldn't i?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
i just bought my first apple , its the 2.16ghz whitebook, its amazing i love it! Now i am thinking about possibly buying one of the new iMacs, ive only had this less than a week and already i want a desktop to go with it. :) What do you guys think? Would i get that much more out of the base imac in comparison to my whitebook?
Thanks
jordan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 300MHz 288mb RAM Mac OS X (Panther), iMac G3 500MHz (Panther), iMac G3 350MHz (Tiger), iPod
I'd go for it!!! The NEW iMacs are just GREAT. I've used them for editing my photographs... The screen is just crystal clear and perfect for editing photos. But this is coming from a photographer. The iMac is also good for running RESON (music prog) if you have more than 2gb of RAM.

It's good to have a desktop, you can take your macbook with you but you can never compare an iMac G5 to a MacBook....The iMac just simply out do's any portable.

GOOD LUCK!!!
iMacKid500
:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
I'm waiting till they fix the problem with water vapor building up inside the glass. Some have had this issue and some haven't, I just want to make sure it wont happen to me, its fairly humid where I live being less than 5 minutes from the Atlantic...so yeah.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Depends on your computer demands. If your Macbook can handle your computer needs, I'd spend the money on an external monitor and have plenty left over for other goodies, like an Ipod Touch or iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.