Chocolate By LG

Reaction score
I recently switch to apple, and i was wondering if there is anything i can use to put songs on my Chocolate cell phone. i used windows media player on my pc. I'd like to not put that on my mac. just wondering if any has one of these phones and a mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
I am sorry, Whatup287 but your question is not very clear.But will do my best.

Do you wont to know how to put songs on to your phone from itunes?

In which case all you have to do, is change what ever song you wont to import to .mp3 formate, and using bluetooth file exchange, import the song to your phone.Or if you have a computer to phone cable you can simply import the mp3 song directly on to the phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
The easiest way I have found to do it on my LG Chocolate is to use a Micro SD card and a reader. It's really fast and works great.You can also make ringtones for it via BITPIM although you have to tell it your LG is a VX8300 instead of 8500. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D, 2Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB HD, ipod nano 8GB, 500GB MyBook
Actually, I just used Bitpim and selected VX8550, worked for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
Is this the first gen Chocolate or the second gen? I was talking about the first. my bad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D, 2Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB HD, ipod nano 8GB, 500GB MyBook
Yeah, mine's the new one. Not a big fan of it, really, but I like it a lot better now that I can have custom ringtones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.