Listening to radio streams on itunes?

Reaction score
Is there anyway to listen to radio streams (am/fm radio stations that stream on their sites) on itunes? Quicktime will let you listen to it but i was curious if you can do the same in itunes? Ive gone to 'advance' and 'open stream' but nothing happens when i put in the address.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Well, there's the option on the left for Radio which has 20+ genres of music and tons of stations under each one. Is that what you want or do you want to choose stations you want to listen to, like your local stations?

OP
T
Reaction score
im trying to listen to a local station that streams on its site but instead i'd like the option to simply have it w/in itunes to make it easier

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Most radio stations give you an option of where to listen to it, i.e: own player or sites player.
It should just open in iTunes, all of those I've found have!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
im trying to listen to a local station that streams on its site but instead i'd like the option to simply have it w/in itunes to make it easier

What is the website of the local station you are trying to stream?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.