Anyone have a Clear Blue Techshell case? Just wondering about the color.

Reaction score
Hi Im planning to buy a Clear Blue 13" MacBook Techshell. Heres the link - Click Here =D

It has a picture with a "Light Blue-ish" Macbook case.

I found another picture - from macbook-case.com - Link's Here
which has a "BLUE Color" a bit darker.

I have searched the forum and read that macbook-case.com is a retailer of techshell. Question is - are those 2 cases the same? Whats the TURE color then?

*** Just to be sure - techshell doesnt heat up your system right? No problems with fan?

Thanks =D

Reaction score
Hi...
Good question. We need to update our pictures or take better candid shots to add to the ones there. The picture you see on macbook-case is by FAR a more accurate representation of how blue they are.
They are the same ones as on techshell.biz, our main site, and we have some in stock.
We take our shells to a professional photographer to get the product shots done, but while he does a great job removing the stuff from the background, a lot of the time, the colors don't come out right. Probably because of the flash or filters he's using in photoshop.

Hope that helps.
Mark
Techshell

Reaction score
not to hijack your thread or anything
but say you have a white macbook with a silver macstyles on it
if you got the smoked techshell; would you still be able to see the macstyle or probably not?

Reaction score
just got back home from class and to my excitement was a package w/ my techshell!

i bought the clear smoke techshell for my macbook pro (core 2 duo) and so far so good. the colors do look different than on the website, but it's really hard to capture the right colors in a photograph because it is transparent, but at the same time has a glossy look too it. i will update with a short review later tonight w/ pics.

props to techshell for the quick shipment (ordered sunday night. arrived today)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.