How do I maximize?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
When I click the green button, it doesn't maximize a window to full width! Is there a way to expand it to the full width of my 17" powerbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
The browser's width is set by scripting codes in the source of the web-page your viewing. If you want to max-out then you have to do it by hand, not many people just wanna display one browser... Normally, if you close a window. Next time you re-open it should open at the same size as you closed.

Personally i like to run iChat, MSN or ICQ while i surf.

Reaction score
I agree with running multiple applications at once, but I am of the same mind that when I maxmize the application, I want it across the entire screen. There are always methods of switching between apps should something pop up that needs my attention.

P

pedrothekevin

Yeah, just drag it. It may not stay that big the first time you close it, but eventually it will realize you want it that large and will continue opening it at that width. I like my stuff full screen too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.