myspace crashing firefox/safari

Reaction score
macbook 2ghz intel core duo 512 ram- installed flash player 9, java updates downloaded. firefox 2008 (had same prob with last version aswell) safari 2.0.3

just wondering if anyone knows anything about this prob im having. ive searched the forum and seen a similar one, took advice but still not helping.

i have a music myspace to promote my stuff, i've not been using myspace for a while and want to update and add new music.

Every time i go to upload new pictures myspace crashes my browser ????- both firefox and safari. i've verified the permissions on my hardrive and it say says nothing is wrong ( im still fairly new to this process so will double check this). i also tried removing cookies, clearing internet files.

any advice? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Have you tried contacting Myspace Support? I wouldn't be surprised if it was an error on their end.

OP
D
Reaction score
these myspace people wont answer me, there probably all groveling at murdoch's hoofed feet!!!

anyone know why my browsers are crashing?

cheers
denajapan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Is this all pages, or just some?

Myspace pages are usually so full of garbage, and a lot of it, that it would be hard to find out what component is causing the crash. Can you disable Java and Flash and see if you still get the crash?

OP
D
Reaction score
thank you very much! Ive got rid of my flashplayer 9 and it seems to be working fine now, it was just when i hit on the upload new pics button, i don't really understand all this stuff, but defo is something to do with the java/flashplayer and myspace pap.

thanks, peace man. frum denajapan in edinburgh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
Myspace really runs bad on my safari...firefox seems to handle it better

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.