Just some questions

Reaction score
Hello,
So im saving for my first ever mac, i will be getting a macbook, im moving of to Mac basically im fed up of virus and constant Crashes.But i have a few question

How long does the battery last on the Macbook and on the Macbook pro ?

The Spec and low compared to some pc's does the macbook still run fast ?

Thank you and if there is anything eles i should not, i won't be getting for about 3 more months im just trying to get as much information as i can.,

Mangolda

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
There is loads of information in the forums. Use the search button...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
http://www.apple.com/mac/ - click the product you want and do some reading

I don't find the Macbook or MBP specs lower at all. Since the transition to Intel processors, you can finally compare apples to apples (pun intended).

Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
http://www.apple.com/mac/ - click the product you want and do some reading

I don't find the Macbook or MBP specs lower at all. Since the transition to Intel processors, you can finally compare apples to apples (pun intended).

Good luck!

Eh, not quite. Mac OS X is a more efficient operating system, being based on UNIX, and all the GUI stuff is pretty optimized to the specific Apple hardware.

Don't let the seemingly low specs divert you. Especially with 2GB of RAM this thing flies like no other computer I've owned.

OP
M
Reaction score
Eh, not quite. Mac OS X is a more efficient operating system, being based on UNIX, and all the GUI stuff is pretty optimized to the specific Apple hardware.

Don't let the seemingly low specs divert you. Especially with 2GB of RAM this thing flies like no other computer I've owned.

Thanks, it just very had to first time to buy a macbook when i could proply get the same specs for like £400 when a mac it cost £700 although i have to admit when over in the states i was in best buy i really loved the Mac's when i had a go, i just need to make sure im not going to be buying a slow computer.

Also i heard about this but the apple remote can it attach it self to the macbook with magnets built in :? i don't think it can but i m sure i read somewhere it can.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It will stick to the the upper left and right hand corners of the screen. Though this is only because magnets hold the screen shut. There isn't an actual holding place for the remote on the Mac laptops.

OP
M
Reaction score
It will stick to the the upper left and right hand corners of the screen. Though this is only because magnets hold the screen shut. There isn't an actual holding place for the remote on the Mac laptops.

Ah ok cheers for that. I was getting so confused because nothing is mentioned on the site, good feature though. Even if they did not do it on purpose.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.