ipod battery

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Macbook: 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB Memory, 120GB Hard drive, Double layer Super Drive
i heard that there was a setting that u can choose from (either full or quick charge) for the ipod. is that true?, or is it just when u let it charge for an hour it goes to 80% and it may take 4 hours to fully charge. and if the setting is there, how do u do it?? hope that isnt confusing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
i heard that there was a setting that u can choose from (either full or quick charge) for the ipod. is that true?, or is it just when u let it charge for an hour it goes to 80% and it may take 4 hours to fully charge. and if the setting is there, how do u do it?? hope that isnt confusing.

I have had a handfull of ipods in my time and I have never heard or seen of a setting like this.. The full or quick charge depends on how long you charge the ipod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
The ipod automatically quick charges up to about 80% for the full charge, then it automatically slows down the charge speed until it fully charges.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.