Candybar

F

Fomer

Some how my "back up" icons got corrupt.

I don't really mind so much for the folders and toolbar, cause I like the ones I have. But I changed the finder icon.... and its getting on my nerves, I want the original back.

Is there a place.... candybar maybe that host the original icon incase such situations were to occur.

I've tried going to restore icons thats when I got the backup icons failed to backup or whatever. So I deleted Candybar and that didn't solve it.

Am I S-O-L? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
Fomer said:
Some how my "back up" icons got corrupt.

I don't really mind so much for the folders and toolbar, cause I like the ones I have. But I changed the finder icon.... and its getting on my nerves, I want the original back.

Is there a place.... candybar maybe that host the original icon incase such situations were to occur.

I've tried going to restore icons thats when I got the backup icons failed to backup or whatever. So I deleted Candybar and that didn't solve it.

Am I S-O-L? :)

Well the same thing happend to me just right now and i want to replace them so any help would be great! :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.