ipod mini in stock anywhere?

Reaction score
I've looked around, and the mini is on back order everywhere except a few places that are charging $389. Does anyone know of a place that has them in stock and is not charging rip off prices? Thanks.

OP
M
Reaction score
I found some green ipod minis in stock at circuitcity.com yesterday, and ordered one immediately. Meanwhile, fools on ebay are paying $270 and up for the same product!

I

Icarus

my apple store has about 12 of them stacked behind the desk - thought about buying one...then concluded that I was happy with my 40 gb, and I didn't need another impulse buy.

R

Ryanstech

I just got mine from a compusa in Chicago they had about 10 left. Even pink!

G

gailwin

i wouldn't buy the iPod mini because the 20gig is only 50 bucks more and you're getting four times the storage space.

R

Ryanstech

but twice the size and weight, don't forget the rugged aluminum casing on the mini. if you just want the music and don't need the hard drive space get the mini

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
I like my 3G 15gigger. I hate the Click Wheel on the 4G. Don't get me wrong, I love it on the Mini, it just flows with it. I seriously think they should of stuck with the buttons. The Click Wheel just really annoys me so that is probably why I will never buy another iPod again not unless it is a 15gb Mini.

D

daxdagr8t

They have it on the apple store in costa mesa, I just went there yesterday.You might want to call them first then just go there or order it online through their store.

OP
M
Reaction score
For me, the 4 Gb capacity of the ipod mini is not an issue, while its overall size, lack of weight, and sturdiness are a huge plus. In addition I have a 12" G4 PB with 80 Gb to serve as the master song library. My entire cd collection probably amounts to 10 GB when archived at 160 kbps in itunes, so most of the disk space on a larger ipod would have lain fallow in my case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
just found pink, blue and another color I can't remember in stock at www.americanmusicsupply.com but they go fast. they have fast same day free ground shipping and an easy-pay plan, I buy my guitars there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Just checked americanmusicsupply today, blue green pink and silver ipods are in stock, also they have 2 minis for $20.00 off due to their factory seal being broken

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.