Rubber Feet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz 15.4" 2GB RAM
I have searched everywhere online and cannot find a place that sells the little rubber feet that go on the bottom of the macbook pro. Anybody know where I can get them??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Go to the Apple store, they will most likely just give you a few feet. When my old ibook lost a foot, they just gave me one, no charge.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dont have an apple store anywhere within driving distance. I searched apple.com and didnt find anything. Maybe I will try calling and seeing if I can order some.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" Gloss, 2.4 GHz C2D, 4GB DDR2, 160 GB @ 7200 HDD, 256 MB 8600M GT
I think Mentch is talking about aftermarket laptop feet...

The ones on the bottom of the MacBook Pro are not rubber... they are plastic; at least on mine.

Still does the job in stopping the notebook from sliding anywhere tho.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
ifixit.com has them i think
-chris

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think Mentch is talking about aftermarket laptop feet...

The ones on the bottom of the MacBook Pro are not rubber... they are plastic; at least on mine.

Still does the job in stopping the notebook from sliding anywhere tho.

Actually I was talking about the the ones that come on the macbook pro. I guess they are not rubber, but a soft plastic. I lost 1 of them and a second one fell off but it wont stay on when I try to put it back on.

The ones from bluelounge are huge, i guess i dont want to be bothered with putting them on every time.

I've checked out ifixit.com and couldnt find them their. They also dont have the new macbook pro lines on their, not sure why.

I guess a good alternative would be to buy one of those speck see thru cases. The bottom case has rubber feet on them. Or I could just get some ones from the Hardware store or something I guess.

You would think someone out there would sell these stupid things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.