all white keys on black macbook?

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can take a look at a pic of a black macbook with all white keys. I have been thinking about doing this to mine, but wanted to picture it first. I've only found white macbooks with black keys on them. What do u think about all white keys and the white trackpad on a blackbook? I'd like to know everyones thoughts on this..thanks!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
ChessBookGI.jpg

OP
S
Reaction score
thanks, but i was looking for a more all white keys and hopefully a whte trackpad? what do u think? thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i think that would look good
but I dont know how you could get different color parts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I dunno, I think it looks really odd... and not in a good way

bmwk.jpg

bmwkatp.jpg

OP
S
Reaction score
oh wow, thanks so much for posting the pics..did u just photoshop them? I dont have that so i couldnt. anyway i think its cute..lol..btw, is the mouse clicker on the trackpad also white in yr 2nd pic? I was thinking more toward just having the track pad itself minus the clicking button being white..could u try editing to that so i can see? thanks so much i really appreciate yr guys' help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2 MacBook Pro
I always thought a white Mb with black keys and track pad would be cool. Kinds racy hot rod looking. And I like the black one with the white keys too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i agree with d3v1L80Y... that doesn't look good. IMO

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
white-keyboard-black-macbook-2.jpg

white-keyboard-black-macbook-3.jpg

IMO, this is the only way I think it ends up looking good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
That looks nice, is it yours?

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
Unfortunately, no. :) From what I remember, the guy had damaged his laptop, and when he returned it to Apple, they were out of the parts to fix it. However, they had the parts in white, so he ok'd it and that's what he received back from Apple. I love it. I don't know if I love it more than just plain Black, but they're both beautiful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
white-keyboard-black-macbook-2.jpg

white-keyboard-black-macbook-3.jpg

IMO, this is the only way I think it ends up looking good.
Haha - that's my colleagues!

We have an Apple repair center as part of our company, so the guys stuck the white top on for him until the black part came.
(He's running MediaCentral in the screenshot - our media center solution).

Side note: He actually ended up getting a brand new Macbook Core2Duo as the new part finally came as was broken as well...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB @5200 rpm Hard Drive, OS X 10.5
I (thought) i'd had an original idea there... I wanted mine just the opposite. I wanted the white lid, and the black keys, kind of like one of those reverse oreos :)

OP
S
Reaction score
wow, could u please post some pics of that, I'm very curious on how it actually looks....unless yr kidding :Oops:

Reaction score
DO IT WITHOUT SPENDING A CENT.. WELL 2 DOLLARS BUT CHECK IT OUT:

go to the store buy a regular white spray paint can and then just spray paint the keyboard. youll see a mess at first but then clean the whole keyboard with cooking oil and the rest of the paint outside the keyboard will come off because the material the keys are made with are not the same as the exterior of the keys. it looks pretty sweet. i did it to mine and it looks really cool.

your post is worthless without pics

Reaction score
even if that did work, you would have no more letters on it anyway, making it stupid if you can't see the keys, making it hard to type

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
DO IT WITHOUT SPENDING A CENT.. WELL 2 DOLLARS BUT CHECK IT OUT:

go to the store buy a regular white spray paint can and then just spray paint the keyboard. youll see a mess at first but then clean the whole keyboard with cooking oil and the rest of the paint outside the keyboard will come off because the material the keys are made with are not the same as the exterior of the keys. it looks pretty sweet. i did it to mine and it looks really cool.

sureeee u did

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
even if that did work, you would have no more letters on it anyway, making it stupid if you can't see the keys, making it hard to type

Totally disagree with the spray paint idea, but having a clean keyboard without labels actually sounds pretty cool to me!

Anyone wanna photoshop and MBP and take off the key labels??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.