Weather widget with multiple locations?

Reaction score
I know I can install multiple copies of the same widget to get different locations, but do you know of a weather widget that will show multiple locations in one widget?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
OP
D
Reaction score
I've already checked the widgets. I can't find any that mention multiple listings in the descriptions, I was hoping maybe someone already knows of one and could pass along the info to me.

Reaction score
maybe you could just use the widget that comes with OS X and just have more than one of them open, each with a dif location...

EDIT: sorry, i only glanced at ur post before i posted this, my bad...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I use the Yahoo Widget Engine and have the Yahoo Weather Widget on my desktop. While it doesn't give you multiple locations at once, right clicking it produces a list of all the locations you have pointed it to. I can simply select any one from the list and it will show me the info for that location. When done, I just return it to it's home location.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.