Speaking of sharing...

Reaction score
Another thread was titled about sharing an Internet connection and that reminded me of something I have been meaning to ask ever since making the decision to switch from PC to Mac.

I want to ask this question without starting the same old debate about the morality/legality of the situation.

What are the good file sharing/P2P programs out there for Mac? I haven't yet found much available and rather than sifting through them all once my iBook arrives, I would like the recommendations of others.

T

TylerMoney

ummm...I'm sure someone will "yell" (type scoldingly) at you for bringing this up. But as long as we're just stateing what is out there, and not that you or anyone else uses these programs: Limewire, Aquisition..both pretty good..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Acquisition
Limewire
Poisoned

I use limewire

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
TylerMoney said:
ummm...I'm sure someone will "yell" (type scoldingly) at you for bringing this up. But as long as we're just stateing what is out there, and not that you or anyone else uses these programs: Limewire, Aquisition..both pretty good..

He did not ask about anything illegal (the programs themselves are not) so hopefully people will just answer his questions

C

Cloudane

Limewire definitely. For some reason I get more results with that than with Nagquisition.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.