Mail Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.7 GHz Quad-Core i7 // 16GB RAM // 512GB SSD // Radeon Pro 460 4GB
okay i dont really know much about mail or entourage or any other email clients, but im interested in using mail.

i used to use outlook on my old pc but stopped using it cuz it was pain. id get my mail to my phone, then only to my outlook if i had it running, and then the one thats supposed to be on gmail.com wouldnt be on there...so id have to forward mails from my phone back to myself just to see them on a computer, unless i had outlook running.

is there a way i can make mail "sync" with my gmail account to get all my mails to be in the Mail program? not just emails that have come after i set up mail?

it works fine for new mails im getting but i have an archive of old mails that id like to have quick access too and not have to log onto gmail etc to get to them and switching back to mail to get my newer mails...i think u get the picture...

basically, i just want everything synced up...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.