• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What happened...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
...to Absolute Zero???

Last signature I saw of him was "Unbiased, and proud of it" (which was great because he did see good and bad things in both systems) and he hated Mac fanboys (which I totally understand, because fanatism is never good, no matter for what).

And now??? Look at his signature!! He has become a Microsoft-Bill-Gates-Fanboy!!!

OMG, I think we've lost him!!! :( :( :(

:D :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
I believe he left the forum.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
haha... I made that to see what everyone would say, I got one person to say he hates me... it will only be up for a week, then your not so friendly grinch will be back.

I decided not to leave and just *try* not to comment at the foolish "lololol ur winbloz suxxxzorz lololo!" people...

Graeme: Those IE icons are there for you. :D :p You know I kid with you. :p

D

d4rr3n

Your sig has nothing on the amazingly intelligent and witty "windoze ex-pee is teh suck" sigs....i mean who doesn't laugh at the whole PEE thing, pee......BRILLIANT!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Actually, the whole point was to shove anything Micrososft I could find in there and save it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You guys are definitely an interesting lot.

OP
Avalon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Absolute Zero said:
haha... I made that to see what everyone would say, I got one person to say he hates me... it will only be up for a week, then your not so friendly grinch will be back.

I decided not to leave and just *try* not to comment at the foolish "lololol ur winbloz suxxxzorz lololo!" people...

Graeme: Those IE icons are there for you. :D :p You know I kid with you. :p

I 'm quite surprised that you only got one person who hates you, knowing the number of fanatic Mac users all around ;)

But good to know you're still there, to keep the balance :D

M

Matt

Absolute Zero, didn't you say you been using a Mac since your first computer? Well, I do understand your point of this but you do "defend" Windows probably more than any other active user. Do you actually like Windows as much or better than a Mac, or do you just respect Windows and Mac alike like I do? :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There are some defensible things about Windows and I would jump in also to defend it when necessary. But I almost always choose to avoid the Mac v Windows threads. You'll also notice though that I'm always defending and supporting MS software on the Mac.

Of course, I used to work for MS so maybe that has something to do with it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I respect both platforms, they have their strengths and weaknesses. Give me a PC and I'll gladly switch.

OP
Avalon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I respect and I use both platforms, but I have a Mac preference. Without being fanatic about it...

Actually, because I use both, I shouldn't call myself a switcher...I'm more like a hybrid user :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I too have a Mac preference. Although my next computer will most likely be a PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
If you have a Mac perference, why would your next computer be a PC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Because their too **** expensive.

And your sig is too big. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah absolutely you need to change that sig Apple, that things huge!

OP
Avalon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Isn't there a rule about sig size limit?
If not, I'd suggest to create that rule, because some people don't seem to have a limit, concerning their sig size, which makes reading their posts somewhat annoying...

Not everybody can afford the new 30" screen, so that a big sig would look small... :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes there is, and the post before yours asked AppleJustWorks to change his sig, so since he's a good netizen, he'll be changing it. Like I have mantioned before, we rely on our users to point some thing out to us since we can not man all the threads since there are only a couple of us moderators. There is an exlamation mark on the left bottom of every post that if clicked will report the post to us moderators so that we can do something about it. We appreciate everyone's help in keeping this forum a friendly place appropriate for all ages, gender, race, os preference, etc. It's you guys that help this place be such a great "hangout" :)

Cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
working on changing that right now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Please remove it until you have changed it. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.