Intalling Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb
OK, Please don't bite my head off! Although I'm pretty sure the information is posted somewhere on this forum, search as I may, I cannot find it. So here goes:

I believe that one can safely install Leopard on a Mac running Tiger without losing any of the applications or files, but I don't know how? Could someone please enlighten me and/or point me in the right direction. also, how foolproof is this?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
If it installs like Tiger did, and my guess is it will, than all you need to do is select the upgrade option to save your files and etc...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 1,1 / 2x2.66 GHz Dual Core Xeon / 5 GB RAM / OS 10.6
Actually, I was wondering the same thing, and I've searched on the forum, but can't find the answer! So I'm just gonna wait for Leopard...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I called Apple support and they said it will install the same as Tiger does and all you need to do is select the upgrade option so save all your files and etc...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.