Touch - Track list order

kao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, NVIDIA 8600M GT 128MB
Hi, on my old iPod Nano I used to go to an Artist then select All to see all the songs on all the albums by that artist and they would be listed in track order for one album, then the next album etc.

On the iPod touch however, when I go to All Songs by an Artist it just displays all the tracks from the albums in alphabetical order which I really don't like, anyone know how to get it back to how it used to be? I can't find an option for it, maybe I'm blind =)

By the way, if I view one album by an artist it displays all the songs in track order just fine, it's only when I look at all songs it goes in alphabetical.

OP
K

kao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry to bump, would like to know if anyone has any idea =)

OP
K

kao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Another bump, someone must have noticed this after switching from an older iPod?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
This is default behavior for iPod Touch and iPhone. Doesn't appear to be a way to change it either. You'll have to do that via playlist instead.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.