Printing On Another Computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz,13'' macbook white, 20" iMac, 16GB iPhone 3G white.
Hey, I have two macs in my home and a junk pc in the basement with a microsfot wireless basestation. Now i am wondering if it is possible for me to have my printer connected to my macbook via usb, and be able to print from my imac in the next room on that printer.

Is this possible? I've searched through apple's support pages and cant seem to find anything related to this topic. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
Ian

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hey, I have two macs in my home and a junk pc in the basement with a microsfot wireless basestation. Now i am wondering if it is possible for me to have my printer connected to my macbook via usb, and be able to print from my imac in the next room on that printer.

Is this possible? I've searched through apple's support pages and cant seem to find anything related to this topic. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
Ian

Yes it's possible:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.4/en/mh987.html

OP
iscameron
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz,13'' macbook white, 20" iMac, 16GB iPhone 3G white.
Thanks alot! I've been trying to figure this out... I guess i was using the wrong keywords... Oh well its all done now. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.