$100 rebate for leopard preorder no worky =(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Got my iphone $100 rebate right around the day they announced how to acquire it. I tried preordering leopard online with the code and it says my gift card has a balance of $0. I haven't shown anyone my rebate code and it has been safely tucked in my wallet since i printed it out. There is no way to check a gift card transaction history.

I tried calling support and doing online live help and none are worth a crap. The person I spoke to on the phone had me set up now with emails from the itunes gift card support staff (which my $100 rebate obviously is not).

Has anybody else tried to use their $100 rebate yet online? Maybe I'll just have to use it in-store or something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
There have been reports of this happening. Try going to your local Apple Store and getting a manager to help you out. Or just go online and fill out the rebate form again.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There have been reports of this happening. Try going to your local Apple Store and getting a manager to help you out. Or just go online and fill out the rebate form again.

My only problem is that my original iPhone broke and was replaced for free by Apple 2 weeks ago. The serial number on my new one is not eligible for the rebate. Does the original box for my first iPhone have the serial number anywhere? I'm at the office right now so I don't have it handy to look up.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oops, just pulled out my original receipt I had for the iPhone in my wallet, it has the serial number! The number went through and got $100 off leopard preorder! Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.