Change weather widget settings?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
On my new MB, the weather widget is set for Atlanta. How can I change it to give data for my city?

Reaction score
When you bring up your widget there will be a plus sign in the corner click on that to manage your widgets. Mouse over your weather widget & you will see a little i in the right hand corner click on that & you will see where to put in your info.

OP
Ninapants
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Thanks! I got it all figured out.

Reaction score
how to open the widget

I guess I'm confused on how to open the widget once it's been installed. Can someone walk me through this? And yes, I'm sure this sounds stupid. lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I guess I'm confused on how to open the widget once it's been installed. Can someone walk me through this? And yes, I'm sure this sounds stupid. lol.

Click the dashboard icon in your dock, click the + in the bottom left hand corner, browse to the widget you want to open, and click on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.