Script help

Reaction score
When I've converted from windows, I tried many ways to read/write an NTFS drive. I installed MacFuse. Since then have found a better alternative but it seems MacFuse is causing problems.

I found this script and I don't know how to use it. I used to do scripting in windows but I don't know how its used on mac. it would really help if it was explained to me.

Thanks
Chris

Script here

Reaction score
When I've converted from windows, I tried many ways to read/write an NTFS drive. I installed MacFuse. Since then have found a better alternative but it seems MacFuse is causing problems.

I found this script and I don't know how to use it. I used to do scripting in windows but I don't know how its used on mac. it would really help if it was explained to me.

Thanks
Chris

Script here

You'll need to launch Terminal and enter those codes ....

Macintosh HD ~> Applications ~> Utilities ~> Terminal

You'll most probably be asked to enter your Administrator password to kick things off as it looks like the code is for the SuperUser ....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.