new iMac leopard help

Reaction score
Hi, someone may have already asked this, and if they have and there problem was sorted can you post a link here please.

Anyway, I am going to be buying an iMac soon (doesn't matter about the specs :D) and I was wondering, if I buy my iMac AFTER the 26th October, will I be getting Leopard pre-installed onto my mac, or will I get a disk in the package for me to install it myself?

Hope someone can help!

Thanks in advance,
Jj

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
It should be installed on the iMac, assuming you are buying it from Apple. If you buy from a 3rd party retailer, it may still be Tiger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
You'll most likely get Leopard, but I'd just call the store you're going to shop at (or look at their website) and it will tell you.

OP
J
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the quick response. I will wait untill the Apple online store says that the iMac will come with it installed.

Thanks
Jj

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 Ghz 4GB RAM OS X 10.5.1
There are probably at least 5 other threads asking the same question. The search button is your friend.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.