CS3 plugins on laptop not working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
I installed CS3 BETA on my laptop and then bought the full version and installed on both the laptop and desktop (Laptop is a Macbook Pro with intel chipset, Desktop is a PowerPC chipset).

I wish I had fixed this when I did the install but it was months ago and I forgot what I did differently if anything when installing however the plugins I own work great on the desktop and do not on the laptop.

The plugins sit in Applications=>Adobe Photoshop CS3 => Plugins (Not at home but I am pretty sure thats the path) on both the desktop and laptop.

Has anyone else that has installed CS3 on an intel chipset machine had issues with their plugins working? I would hate to have to buy them all again, may simply uninstall CS3 and try reinstalling it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.