Question about the Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
Hi All ..
I am thinknig about getting the mouse, but what is the difference between these two brands:
MB111LL/A
MB111ZM/A

And how big is it ??

:D

Reaction score
AFAIK, they are pretty much identical but the Wireless (MB111LL/A) is the latest model ... they are both bluetooth capable and wireless. The Wireless (MB111ZM/A) used to be wired, that's the only difference I can find without really studying the specs ...

You can compare the two at this website:

Apple Bluetooth Wireless Mighty Mouse

They are numbers 2 & 4 in the list ...

OP
C
Reaction score
AFAIK, they are pretty much identical but the Wireless (MB111LL/A) is the latest model ... they are both bluetooth capable and wireless. The Wireless (MB111ZM/A) used to be wired, that's the only difference I can find without really studying the specs ...

You can compare the two at this website:

Apple Bluetooth Wireless Mighty Mouse

They are numbers 2 & 4 in the list ...

Thanks a lot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz 2 GB DDR2 Ram GeForce 8600M GT 128 MB 120 GB HDD
I got the Wireless Mighty Mouse with my MacBook Pro and I have been very pleased. It's easy to setup the right-click and it feels natural. Scrolling with it also feels alot better than my old MX 510 that I have had for like 3 or so years now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro: 2.4GHz | 13" MacBook: White 2.16GHz | 24" iMac: 2.8GHz
I have the wireless Mighty Mouse for both of my MacBooks and they work flawlessly, easy to connect, easy to use, easy to understand (yes, it's Bluetooth).

Once, my mouse acted up, it wouldn't let me click, and it would freeze from time to time, I would just turn the switch off, and then turn it back on, and it was fine. But I figured out the real solution, if that ever happens to you, you need to go to your Bluetooth, remove the mighty mouse and then reconnect it.
I've never had the problem since. :]

Oh, and you won't need a mouse-pad, since the wireless Mighty Mouse has laser tracking, it will actually act funny with a mouse-pad or any foreign surface under it. And it looks sweet!
I have the wired Mighty Mouse for my iMac, and it's nice too, you'll need a mouse-pad for that.

OP
C
Reaction score
I have the wireless Mighty Mouse for both of my MacBooks and they work flawlessly, easy to connect, easy to use, easy to understand (yes, it's Bluetooth).

Once, my mouse acted up, it wouldn't let me click, and it would freeze from time to time, I would just turn the switch off, and then turn it back on, and it was fine. But I figured out the real solution, if that ever happens to you, you need to go to your Bluetooth, remove the mighty mouse and then reconnect it.
I've never had the problem since. :]

Oh, and you won't need a mouse-pad, since the wireless Mighty Mouse has laser tracking, it will actually act funny with a mouse-pad or any foreign surface under it. And it looks sweet!
I have the wired Mighty Mouse for my iMac, and it's nice too, you'll need a mouse-pad for that.

Thank you very very much ..
I ordered one an i am waiting for it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.