Create a Network between Mac and PC

Reaction score
Is there anyway to create a network between my Mac and PC that will sync files between each other on their own? Such as music pictures and documents? I have Orb on my PC and there is none for my Mac and sometimes I need to acess files on my iPhone via Orb or other computers and its only able on the PC.

Also I just backup many things on my Mac on the PC and vise versa.

Reaction score
try network magic

I have been able to set up a network between my powerbook g4 and three pcs. I use network magic, there is a pc and a mac version, give that a try. What i can't do is get my mac to print through my D-Link print server, if you find out how, please let me know.

Reaction score
I got it sorted.
I just have the iMac sharing what i want, and I checked all the checkboxes in the options bit of the sharing folder.So now my eMac and PC can see my iMac quite easily.

Only inconvenience is I have to start up the network on the eMac whenever I want to access it, whereas the particular network folder for my iMac is always on my PC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.