macbook airport not connecting to 2wire wireless??

Reaction score
ok i have been using my macbook since august for school and it has been awesome. but i was wandering does anyone else who owns/uses the 2wire wireless have a problemconnecting to there wireless network. i have double checked everything password everything and nothing works. i can hook up to my neighbors just fine but its REALLLLY SLOWWW!!!! but then after like 3 or so days itll work flawless, but when i use my macbook to send out internet to my xbox 360 for xbox live the wireless will crash if i play for long periods of time.. but works with windows laptops connecting and my windows phone. thanks and any input is greeatly appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
If its one of those SBC ones, make sure that you got the password right. I assume your reading the number off the bottom of the router. I thought for weeks that my computer just wouldn't connect but it happens that on those 2wire stickers the numbers kinda ran together or the letters looked like #'s or the #'s looked like letters.

Try hardwire connecting it and logging into the router through your browser and resetting the wpa password.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.