iphoto plug in for facebook

Reaction score
i have tried to download the plug in for facebook..but all i get is an error. anyone else had this problem..or know what to do about it?

Reaction score
i have tried to download the plug in for facebook..but all i get is an error. anyone else had this problem..or know what to do about it?

have a read of the tips at this link and if there's no joy there, post back with more factual information about your Macs model/specific error wording/Mac OS installed/version of iPhoto ... etc ...

Troubleshooting download problems

OP
R
Reaction score
well i took a look..and nothing seemed to be much help. i have an ibook running OSX, iphoto 6.06 i download the zip file, then stuffit tries to open it but the gets an Error #17535

Reaction score
AFAIK, that is an error for corrupt downloads ... What version of Stuffit? Also the full OS version ... eg: 10.x.x

I suggest trying another web browser .... I can only guess you tried Safari already ...

#

OP
R
Reaction score
ok well your help has been great..i tried it with safari and it worked, went through the insall stuff and seemed to be ok that being said... there might be more problems though seeing cant seem to use it in facebook..where is it. doi need to have iphoto open? havent really looked into it yet though..i might be back! thanks

Reaction score
ok well your help has been great..i tried it with safari and it worked, went through the insall stuff and seemed to be ok that being said... there might be more problems though seeing cant seem to use it in facebook..where is it. doi need to have iphoto open? havent really looked into it yet though..i might be back! thanks

1. Select Photos in your iPhoto Library
Select your favorite photos or a whole album, click "Export" in the "File" menu (or the "Share" menu in iPhoto 5), then click the "Facebook" tab. Your photos will be previewed here.

2. Pick a Facebook Album
Pick one of your existing Facebook albums, or create a new one. Your photos will be uploaded to this album.

3. Add Captions
Scroll through your photos and add captions to any or all of them. The captions are auto-filled with any comments you've already made through iPhoto.

4. Tag Your Friends
You can tag your friends using the same quick-and-easy interface found on Facebook. Click on someone in your photo, then select from a list of your friends.

Note: If any of your friends have disabled access for this Platform application, they won't be displayed in your friend list.

5. Export
When you are done adding captions and tags, click the "Export" button to upload your photos to your Facebook account. The uploaded photos are considered pending. You'll have the opportunity to review pending photos on Facebook and set the privacy level before making them visible from your profile.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.