Medal Of Honor crashes on startup!

Reaction score
I recently did an erase and install of OS 10.3.6 discs that came with my computer. I updated to 10.3.9 as I had previously. I reinstalled Medal Of Honor from the original discs but now it crashes before the game fully loads. It ran perfectly before with the same system configuration. I contacted Aspyr and they were very helpful with the following suggestions:

I repaired disk permissions
Trashed all MOH files
Created New User account
Rebooted with all peripherals disconnected (save keyboard & mouse)
Logged into New User account
Reinstalled the game

Unfortunately none of them worked! Game still crashes when mission is loading (at about 10% loaded). I can get through the opening credits and cut scenes...then Craaash!

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Daryl

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Do not have this game - but always look first to see if the game developer has any patches available for it. You may have already had these on your old install and just forgot about them - know I do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.