Vote now button

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Has anyone noticed that when you edit a post you have made instead of the Save button the button has Vote now on it ..... I was just wondering as the buton has the same function just the wrong text.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Has anyone noticed that when you edit a post you have made instead of the Save button the button has Vote now on it ..... I was just wondering as the buton has the same function just the wrong text.:)

This is a known issue, and it not easily reproducible as it doesn't happen consistently. We're trying to track it down. :)

M

MacHeadCase

Wow! I never had that happen to me. That would rattle my brain for a nano-second or two: we have a partial election in our new neighbourhood... :D

OP
Kilted1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
My brain only holds stuff for a "nano second" ask my wife.... Now what was I talking about ?.... :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Also... Most of the time... if not ALL of the time that I edit a post, my options are either:
(cancel) (advanced) (cancel)

or

(vote now) (advanced) (cancel)

Clicking the button on the left always SAVES the changes, even though the buttons are labeled incorrectly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.